Call of Duty: Warzone is now free to play and got a newer way to play. From today, there is a new addition of solos. It is a mode which is pretty much similar to the original version. Mechanically there is not much change, and players can now drop onto the map with a pistol along with some bullets. From there, the players can get intel, beg for weapons, accomplish all the contracts, and can do their best to kill others. The entire circle will seal as the way it generally does. If you are knocked out of the game, then, still you will be delivered to the Gulag to the battle for the chance to deploy again, and if you blast it there, then you are out for good.
- Intel can be your best group-mate: You can pay attention to the Compass and Tac Map and can find and equip the reconnaissance tools like Recon Drone, UAV, and Heartbeat Monitor.
- Similar Gulag: Now you can get and revenge on the same player. There are no buybacks now, and you will get only a life to live in the solos. So, properly use it in both Gulag and out in the Verdansk.
- Pick up the contracts: This is particularly goes for the Recon Contracts like in the Solos, this station capture period is bisected comparing to the other modes. Accomplish the contracts and receive the cash to set up your loadout at the Buy Stations.
- Always stay down: Self-Revive kits are available in Solos. If you find it getting late into a game, and you are careful of your enemies after killing them, then don’t escape at that moment. Stay there and check again to make sure.
- Understand your solos and learn from it: When you are facing lesser chance at winning the Solos, then take proper lesson to learn about your next game with the team. Some Solos matches could be diverse and there is difference between being defeated and hard victory.
So, try Call of Duty:Warzone in Solos today.