If you think bond cleaning is a waste of time and money, think again! Because bond cleaning is something that guarantees you your bond money back. You have to take bond cleaning seriously for the easy and hassle-free retrieval of bond money. If the bond cleaning is not completed according to the specifications mentioned in the bond, the owner or the property manager may deny your bond money in full or in part.
This means that before you hand over the rented property to the owner, you have to get the property cleaned just as the way it was when you first rented it. The entire property should be made spec clean and as such, there is no better choice than Adelaide bond cleaners to get this job done for you. The professional hands know what is to be done and how it is to be done in the best possible way. However, if you have decided to do it yourself, the little guide below may help you achieve the best results in a short time.
Here are some tips and tricks that may help you achieve the best bond cleaning and put you one step closer to your well-deserved claim of the bond money.
- Cleaning the windows and doors: Cleaning the doors and windows is a very important part of the cleaning process because it is something that catches your attention first. Therefore, it is important to start your cleaning with the most prominently visible areas of the property. You can clean them with a solution of water and vinegar for streak-free cleaning. Finish off by wiping the moisture away using a microfiber towel. Also, clean the frames and tracks of the windows that accumulate dust and dirt to make the windows look completely clean and fresh as new.
- Remove stains and spots from the walls: Remove the stains and spots using a sponge and water/ mild soap for thorough cleaning of the satins and spots. However, take care not to scrub the paint away from the walls. Dish soap and water work best for cleaning the walls. You can then wipe them away using a paper towel or a microfiber towel.
- Remove cobwebs and pests: Cobwebs look very filthy and must be removed immediately. Sweep them away with the broom or a cobweb cleaner, or simply vacuum them away.
- Clean the kitchen appliances and counters: Although this is a normal day-to-day chore, you still need to clean them deeply when you are up for a bond cleaning. The dishwasher, microwave oven, mixer, fridge, stovetop, chimney, and other appliances may need a deep cleaning before you hand over the property to the owner. Also clean the counters, cupboards, drawers, sinks, fittings, and fixtures so that the kitchen looks completely grime-free and fresh.
- Clean the carpets: Dirt, dust, stains, pet hair, etc make the carpets look soiled and grimy. Cleaning the carpets regularly is the best solution for fresh-looking interiors, therefore, cleaning them to make them look spotless and fresh is imperative. Especially, when you are at the end of the lease term and have to hand over the property to the owner, it is expected that the property is returned in a similar condition as it was when rented. Sometimes, you may not get your complete bond money back just because the carpets are not cleaned as per the specifications. In this case, it is best to hire a bond cleaning Adelaide service provider which ensures that the carpets are cleaned professionally. Carpets are vacuumed, scrubbed, and cleaned for a completely fresh & new look, making the retrieval of bond money easier.
- Cleaning the washrooms: Cleaning bathrooms should be taken as a priority when cleaning for the end of the lease term. Clean the tiles, sinks, counters, basins, taps, toilet, showers, etc, for the best aesthetic and hygienic feel. Homemade cleaning solutions can be used when aiming for a professional level of cleanliness.
A thorough cleaning at the end of the lease term is important for a hassle-free return of the bond money. A few tips and tricks applied during the clean-up can help you get your full amount of bond money back. You can prefer doing the cleaning yourself, but just in case you don’t have time, it is best to employ professionals for bond cleaning in Adelaide. If you are looking for home appliance coupons, click here.